- Product Design
- August 2015 - Present
Weight Watchers provides tools that help our members lead healthier lifestyles
Weight Watchers is a health and wellness company transforming our members' relationship with food. Everyone has probably heard the oversimplified statement, “if you want to lose weight, you have to eat less and move more”. Weight Watchers provides a framework that helps members be successful in their weight loss journeys.
I’ve designed a diverse set of experiences while working at Weight Watchers
Journey for our members
A part of our mobile experience that motivates members by acknowledging their incremental milestones on and off the scale.
Park Slope Learning Lab (in progress)
Rethinking the Weight Watchers in person and online experiences and how they work together.
I can't share much about this project here but would love to chat more in person.
The process we use depends on the problem we’re trying to solve
However, there’s almost always some form of the following:
- Finding opportunity spaces and defining goals with our product partners.
- Collaborating with our research team to understand our members through interviews, usability testing, and contextual inquiry.
- Ideate with a diverse group of designers, product managers and engineers. Good ideas can come from anywhere.
- Design and test concepts-sometimes concepts are storyboards, sometimes they’re low fidelity wireframes.
- Review each other's work and share learnings from our past designs and experiences.
- Work with our amazing visual design team to create polished designs.
- Work with our developers so that the designs get implemented as expected.
- Learn how our designs perform after they are released and iterate to improve the products further.
prev / next
back to projects